Tuesday, February 19, 2008

!!!!! Problems !!!!!

With the current model city I was having many difficulties acheiving the look and feel that I wanted to portray in my photographs. I decided to start construction from scratch, reusing the same cups of course. The new images will be posted in two weeks or less, hopefully. The style of construction will be very different and hopefully that will allow me to produce images that better represent the concept behind this project. If you have any ideas or reactions on this topic or about the images, please leave comments. I would really like to hear from you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool! it reminds me of some futuristic outerspace city. i like it.

Anonymous said...

An idea that you can consider is the different forms of Styrofoam. What I mean is maybe take some cups and shred them. It is still the same material, but through a different perspective. I hope this helps.